Frequently Asked Questions about Tian Xian
1. Why is it more effective when Tian Xian Liquid is combined with western medicine?
Western cancer treatment has been the most effective and direct method for curing cancer. However, western treatment faces bottleneck in body reconstruction. The concept of Chinese medicines emphasizes on the improvement of immune system and regulating constitution which enables body cell to be repaired and basic functions to be restored.
This will complement what western treatment fails to accomplish. According to the past experience, taking Tian Xian Liquid for a certain period of time before the surgery can possibly reduce the size of tumor which will make surgery easier to remove the reduced tumor. Taking Tian Xian Liquid after the surgery will shorten patient‘s recovery period and prevent metastasis and relapse.
Taking Tian Xian Liquid will significantly ease the side effects, such as vomiting, nausea, oral ulcer, decrease in white cell count, associated with chemotherapy or radiotherapy which often administered before the surgery. It also will enhance the effectiveness of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
2. Can patients take Tian Xian Liquid only for cancer treatment and not receive chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery?
We strongly recommend to our patients not to give up on western treatment. Even though most patients who considered Tian Xian Liquid could not receive surgery or had fear of the side effects associated with chemotherapy or radiotherapy, we try to educate our patients that western medical treatment should be the focal point to cure cancer with the complement of Tian Xian Products. Based on the past experience, the effectiveness was enhanced for last stage cancer patients when the combination of western treatment and increased dosage of Tian Xian Liquid and its serial products was performed. Some patients, who could not receive western treatment, applied Tian Xian Liquid at increased dosage with the supplement of serial product properly and earned a chance to be able to receive western treatment.
3. What is the standard dosage?
A standard dosage is suitable for early and middle stage cancer patients, and those at recovery phase. A standard dosage requires patients to take Tian Xian Liquid 40cc a day, 20 cc each at 9AM and 9PM.
4. What is an increased dosage?
An increased dosage is suitable for terminal stage cancer patients and those undertaking special treatment. An increased dosage requires patients to take 60cc a day, 20 cc each at 9AM, 3PM, and 9PM.
5. What is the difference between standard and increased dosage?
During the past few years, most of our patients were at the last or terminal stages of cancer. Some of them could not receive western medical treatments due to various reasons. As a result, standard dosage was not effective enough for most patients. An increased dosage is strongly recommended.
6. Why is it recommended to take Tian Xian Liquid at 9AM and 9PM?
Research indicates that cancer cells are most active and replicate fastest at 10 to 11 o‘clock both in the morning and at night. If patients can take Tian Xian Liquid at 9AM and 9PM, the medication will be more efficient in controlling the growth of cancer cells during this period.
7. Is there a maximum dosage for Tian Xian Liquid?
The maximum dosage for Tian Xian Liquid is 120cc a day. Taking too much of any medicine will burden the liver and kidney.
8. What is maximum number of Tian Xian Suppository to be applied each day?
The ingredients of Tian Xian Suppository consists of strong anti-cancer medicines. The maximum number to be used daily is 4 granules.
9. Constipation may occur after taking Tian Xian Liquid. What should be done?
If the patient has hot physique, there is a slight chance of having constipation. This may be relieved simply by taking some saline water before breakfast in the morning. Patients are advised to include high fiber products in their daily diet.
10. Diarrhea may occur after taking Tian Xian Liquid. What should be done?
This usually happens to patients with cool and vague physique. This may be relieved by drinking red dates (5 to 7 pieces) and ginger (3 to 5 slices) tea for 3 to 5 days.
11. Epigastric pain may occur after taking Tian Xian Liquid. What should be done?
This is due to Tian Xian Liquid‘s function of activating blood circulation and removing bruise. This symptom often happens to patients whose malignancy is in the area of lungs. This symptom would disappear after one course of the dosage.
12. Continuous belching may occur and the stomach may feel hot after taking Tian Xian Liquid. What should be done?
This usually happens to the patients who have chronic gastritis and peptic ulcer when they started the application of Tian Xian Liquid. Improvement may be obtained by drinking red dates and ginger water. Gastritis may also be cured after one course of dosage.
13. Gasp may occur and the heart-beat may become faster after taking Tian Xian Liquid. What should be done?
Tian Xian Liquid has the effect of accelerating blood circulation and relief of the symptom may be obtained continuation of dosage. This usually happens to a small minority of people with weak heart function. You may simply reduce the amount and increase the number of dosage. Heart stimulant is not required.
14. Dizziness may occur after taking Tian Xian Liquid. What should be done?
This is mainly due to excessively weak physique of patients. It will be relieved after one week by simply reducing the dosage till patients get used to the medicines. Remember to increase the dosage when the symptom is gone.
15. Poor appetite and nausea may occur after taking Tian Xian Liquid. What should be done?
Taking Tian Xian Liquid will not cause poor appetite and nausea. If undertaking chemotherapy or radiotherapy, patients will experience vomiting, nausea, and etc. They may resist the smell of the herbal medicine. You may reduce the amount of Tian Xian Liquid and increase the use of Tian Xian Suppository till these symptoms lessen.
16. Blood pressure may rise after taking Tian Xian Liquid. What should be done?
Tian Xian Liquid has the function of accelerating blood circulation. This is a temporary symptom and will not cause cardio vascular disease. If you are suffering from hypertension, please continue taking the tension-relief medicine.
17. If patients suffering diabetes experience increased blood sugar, what should be done?
Tian Xian Liquid should be taken in conjunction with blood-sugar-reduction medicines. Patients should visit their doctors on the regular basis to follow up with the reading of blood sugar level.
18. Patient‘s skin tone may become darker after taking Tian Xian Liquid. What should be done?
This usually happens to liver cancer patients. After 2 to 3 months period of dosage, normal state will resume.
19. Haemorrhoids may occur after taking Tian Xian Liquid. What should be done?
This is a sign of expulsion of toxic substances out of the body for patients who originally suffer from Haemorrhoids. It is better to ask a surgical doctor to sterilize and bandage to avoid contamination of germs. Tian Xian Suppository can be applied to help cure haemorrhoids after the wound had healed.
20. What are the body reactions showing that Tian Xian Liquid has become active in the body?
After 3 to 5 days of application, some body reactions such as pain, sore , and fatigue will occur based on the focus and the extent of the diseases. These are improvement body reactions which will go away when patients get used to the medicines after continuous application.
21. Vomiting and bloody stool may occur to a gastric cancer patient after the dosage. What should be done?
Vomiting: The dosage may be taken along with fresh ginger slices and red dates prepared in boiling water.
Bloody stool: If bloody stool occurs, please ask a doctor to examine whether it is the metastasis of the cancerous cells to the large intestine or rectum.
22. Aching may occur throughout the body after taking Tian Xian Liquid. What should be done?
This is the normal sign of having smooth circulation of the blood networks and a sign of medicinal herbs in fighting against cancer cells. The dosage should be continued and relief will result in 1 or 2 weeks.
23. How to take Tian Xian Liquid when oral ulcer occurs after chemotherapy?
Dilute Tian Xian Liquid with the same amount of water and take the diluted medicines slowly. Tian Xian Suppository is strongly recommended to enhance the effect of Tian Xian Liquid and to stop pain.
24. How to take Tian Xian Liquid when patients need the assistance of gavage?
Inject Tian Xian Liquid first and 15cc of water using syringe into gavage to make sure Tian Xian Liquid flow into stomach.
25. How should patients suffering from ascites utilize Tian Xian Liquid and its serial products?
For serious ascites, western medical treatment is required to expel the water. Application of Tian Xian Liquid, Capsules, and Suppository will be able control ascite from developing too fast at the early stage.
26. What should be done when cancer patients catch a cold?
When patients or family members have symptoms of flu, please add 20cc of Tian Xian Liquid to the suggested dosage for at least 7 days to strength immunity functions to fight against virus.
27. Why is the taste of Tian Xian Liquid sometimes differ?
It is because of the difference in concentration and sweetness of the honey produced by the bees from different flowers over the seasons. You may therefore feel some difference in the prescribed Tian Xian Liquid.
28. May Tian Xian Liquid be taken before and after a surgical operation or before, during and after chemotherapy?
If your doctor requires fasting, you should not take Tian Xian Liquid until you finish the therapy. If the doctor did not require fasting, you may continue the dosage. You can resume the dose 15 days after the surgery — with doctor‘s permission to take some liquid diet.
29. Which Tian Xian Capsule is most suitable for patients with few new focuses of cancer metastasis?
Patients with few new focuses of cancer metastasis may choose Tian Xian Capsule based on either the latest focus of metastasis or the most uncomfortable part. If patients undertook many courses of chemotherapy or radiotherapy which may cause hemopoiesis function disturbance, long-term application of Tian Xian Capsule #3 is strongly recommended to strengthen weak physique.
30. If patients have difficulty to swallow the Tian Xian Capsule, what shall be done?
Just open the capsule and mix with the medicated powder with honey water. The curing effect is even better than swallowing the capsule.
31. How do rectal cancer patients who was implanted with tracheotomy (artificial anus) use Tian Xian Suppository?
If the wound has not yet healed, do not use the suppository. If wound has been healed for at least one month and the patients does not experience slight diarrhea, insert suppository directly into tracheotomy.
32. Can Tian Xian Suppository be used for all kinds of cancer?
Yes. The medication of Tian Xian Suppository is absorbed directly through local mucosa and blood vessel. When combined with Tian Xian Liquid and Capsule, it can effectively control cancer growth, prevent metastasis and relieve pain.
33. What should be done if the patient is too weak?
For those patients who receive frequent chemotherapy and radiotherapy and are at last stage of cancer, in addition to the application of Tian Xian Liquid, Capsule, and Suppository, detox the blood by taking extra Tian Xian Capsule #3, liver detox or do coffee enema.
34. Can patients undergoing hemodialysis take Tian Xian Products?
Patients are not recommended to take Tian Xian Products on the day of hemodialysis. Patients can resume application after hemodialysis.
35. Is Tian Xian Liquid really effective?
Yes, it is effective. Based on different conditions of each patient and the stages of cancer, Tian Xian Liquid will have different level of effectiveness. It is effective when the expected effectiveness is achieved for a specific stage of cancer.
36. What does “expected effectiveness for a specific stage of cancer” mean?
(1) Last stage cancer: Tian Xian Liquid can release pain and prolong life span. Most last stage cancer patients would rest peacefully.
(2) Middle stage cancer: When combined with western medical treatment, Tian Xian Liquid can help patients improve day by day. Patients are required to take the medicines at the dosage and time suggested in order to achieve the expected effectiveness (control the growth of cancer, prevent metastasis and further reduce of size of tumor).
(3) Early stage cancer: When combined with western medical treatment, Tian Xian Liquid can destroy cancer cells and control cancer relapse effectively. In addition, it can ease the side effects resulted from chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
In order to achieve expected effectiveness for a specific stage of cancer, patients must have faith and courage to fight against cancer in the long term.
37. What does 80.2% effective rate mean?
It represented an aggregate of 80.2% among the clinical cases when standard dosage was applied.
1.2% Relief Rate: over 50% reduction in size of tumor focus which sustained for over 4 weeks.
2% Improvement Rate: tumor focus diminished by 25% but under 50% which sustained for at least 4 weeks.
77% Stabilization Rate: tumor focus diminished by or under 25% with no growth or new focus.
38. Is Tian Xian Liquid guaranteed to be absolutely effective?
Unfortunately not. It is the most effective Chinese medicine especially when combined with western medical cancer treatment. Based on past experience, Tian Xian Liquid is able to strengthen the immune system and prolong patient‘s life span. A well kept physical condition allows patients a chance to wait for a more advanced and effective medicine and treatment for cancer in the future.
39. What kinds of food should patients consume more?
Patients are advised to eat more mushroom, garlic, vinegar and bean products. Patients are advised to eat less dark meats and more white meats. Dark meats are categorized as acid food. Acidified constitution has higher possibility to lead to cancer in the future. Milk and eggs with rich protein can provide energy and nutrition. Due to slower gastroenteric wriggle, patients need more high fiber diet such as oatmeal, fruit and vegetables to avoid constipation and flatulence. Bean products and milk easily produce gas in the stomach. As a result, patients should consume small amount of bean products, soy bean milk and milk each time. Variety of foods is recommended.
40. What kinds of food should patients avoid?
Patients should not eat crab, chicken skin, chili and alcoholic.
41. What kinds of foods are acidic? What kinds of foods are alkaline?
About Acid-Base Balance in our Diet:
Acid Base Balance Ratio
Acid : Alkalis (Base) = 1 : 3
42. Are there any laboratory tests conducted on Tian Xian Liquid?
Yes. Many animal experiments and clinical trials have been conducted during the research and development of Tian Xian Liquid. Recently, Free Radical Biology & Development Center in Taipei, carried out four experiments which were directed by different research institutes.
43. What are the experiments conducted by Free Radical Biology & Development Center in Taipei?
Experiments on removal of free radical by Institute of Biophysics, Academia Sinica, Beijing Bradford Research Institute, CA, USA.
Toxicology experiments by Institute of Biophysics, Academia Sinica, Beijing Bradford Research Institute, CA, USA.
Immunization function tests by Institute of Biophysics, Academia Sinica, Beijing Bradford Research Institute, CA, USA.
Inhibition effect on tumor by Guangzhou Tumor Institute.
44. What are the results of the experiment on removal of free radical?
Tian Xian Liquid is able to effectively remove:
• Superoxide free radical with clearance capacity of 300,000 unit of SOD activity per c.c. free radical generated by white blood cells which vitamin E fails to effectuate.
• Hydroxyl free radical which vitamin C fails to effectuate.
• Capacity to remove lipide peroxide is much higher than that of vitamin E.
45. What are the results of the experiment on toxicology?
Based on experiments conducted on mice, Tian Xian Liquid was able to pass stringent acute toxicity test, micro-nuclear of bone marrow cell test, sperm distortion test and Ames test respectively.
46. What are the results of the experiment on immunization function tests?
Animal experiments on mice showed that Tian Xian Liquid may increase the phagocytosis of macrophage, strengthen lymphatic conversion for the spleen and raise the serum hemolysis reaction and anti-host reaction which indicated significant benefits to immunization.
47. What are the results of the experiment on inhibition effect on tumor?
As evidenced in the test on mice in sarcoma and hepatocele, inhibition effect shown as not inferior to chemical (5-Fu). Quantum effect reaction was observed which indicated that the larger the dosage, the better the inhibition effect. This was greatly superior to a reference group of glossy ganoderma and green algaes etc..
48. It is said that many herbal medicines produced in China have high heavy metal contents. What are the heavy metal contents in Tian Xian Liquid?
Micro elements are essential for anti-cancer effect. However, the heavy metal contents beyond the tolerance of human body will burden the liver and kidney. Every batch of Tian Xian Liquid is submitted to SIGs of Hong Kong for test of heavy metal contents, including cadmium, chromium, mercury, arsenic, lead, aluminum, antimony and tin. The test result shows that the contents are far below the standard prescribed by the Hong Kong Government and world class standard (Test report available upon request).
49. Is it helpful to take Tian Xian Liquid for benign tumor?
Yes. Taking it at the standard dosage for 3 to 6 months will reduce the tumor size significantly. It may be taken to prevent it from developing into malignant tumor.
50. Are there any counterfeits for Tian Xian Liquid?
All high quality products may be imitated all over the world. Many customers bought counterfeits because they did not know how to differentiate counterfeits. Our company have invested on the research and development on the new package for Tian Xian Liquid which will be available starting on December 1998. Please recognize clearly the new look of Tian Xian Liquid and consult with genuine contracted distributors.
51. Can patients take other Chinese medicines or supplements when they take Tian Xian Liquid?
It is very important to take Tian Xian Liquid at the suggested time. Patients can take calcium, iron, hormone and other Chinese medicines that are supportive to the blood and vital energy at the interval of one hour. Other anti-cancer herbal medicines are not recommended because some of the ingredients might be overlapping or contradicting. Patients do not have to add ginseng in the treatment because the ginseng used in Tian Xian Liquid was from ChangbaiMountain which is proved to be the most effective ginseng compared to ginsen from other areas. Patients also need to select other supplements wisely.
52. Is it necessary to take Tian Xian Liquid for one’s whole life?
As long as the cancer has been stabilized, the dosage can be adjusted and reduced. It is strongly recommended that patients conduct follow-up examination on the regular basis. Generally, the dose applications are divided into 3 stages:
a. In the case of combined application with surgery and chemotherapy, we recommend the dosage be followed for 3 to 6 months until examination confirms that the tumor have diminished or disappeared.
b. During the next two years, please change to one month dosage per quarter. That is, by having the dose for one month while on suspension for the next two months.
c. Owing to the high relapse rate of as much as 60% within 5 years of the cancer disease, dosage should be taken for one month in March and September during the three subsequent years.
If taking Tian Xian Liquid continuously, patients will prevent other diseases due to well regulated constitution and strengthened immune system.
53. Which cancer disease is Tian Xian Liquid most effective on?
When destroying cancer cells, Tian Xian Liquid is able to strengthen the immunity functions of the body at the same time. The therapeutic theory focuses on the total rebuild of body to restore health and eliminate illness. Therefore it is very effective to numerous types of cancer disease. Since it is by oral application, it has the greatest effect to cancers of the digestive system.
54. When should Tian Xian Antitussive Capsule be used?
It is used for lung cancer patients who have acute and chronic tracheitis, hypersensitive asthma, chest distress, and cough. Combined application of Tian Xian Antitussive and Tian Xian Plaster can ease these symptoms effectively.
55. When should Tian Xian Ostitis Tablet be used?
It is applied for patients who have bone cancer, osteometastasis and osteoporosis. Combined application of Tian Xian Ostitis Tablet and Tian Xian Plaster can effectively help release pain.
56. Are the white spots on the surface of Tian Xian Suppository traces of mildew?
The white spots are one of the constituent medical substances, which may also prevent the Tian Xian Suppository sticking onto the package bag.
57. How to use Tian Xian Suppository properly?
Tian Xian Suppository is to be inserted into anus or vagina and is dissolved by body temperature. You may apply lubricant such as Vaseline on the surface of the Tian Xian Suppository for a smoother insert. Please insert suppository 3 to 5 cm deep and rest on the bed for 20 minutes so that suppository will not fall out of the body.
58. During fever, may Tian Xian Suppository be applied as antipyretic?
Tian Xian Suppository has heat relief effect. For against fever caused by infection of virus, it is not advisable to use Tian Xian Suppository for abatement of fever.
59. Can Tian Xian Suppository be used to cure feminine diseases?
Yes. Due to its antiphlogistic, styptic and anti-itching effects, it may be used to cure vaginitis, vaginitis trichomonas, venereal disease and cervical cancer.
60. Can Tian Xian Suppository cure hemorrhoids?
Yes. Tian Xian Suppository may relieve the pains of hemorrhoids. If hermorrhoids already break out and bleed, western treatment is required to stop bleeding. If it is only swollen, continuous use of Tian Xian Suppository can heal hermorrhoids in a short period of time. What is most important is to have regular life style and eat more fruit and vegetables.
61. What should be done when there is chest distress and the pectoralgia occur?
Please have your doctor find out the causes of chest distress and pectoralgia.
62. Is it effective for viral hepatitis A, B and C sufferers to take the Tian Xian Liquid?
Yes. By taking Tian Xian Liquid in conjunction with Tian Xian Capsule No. 6, the liver functions may be strengthened to prevent cirrhosis.
63. After the index has dropped after taking Tian Xian Liquid, may viral hepatitis A, B and C sufferer stop the dosage?
When the index has dropped to the normal rating, the dose should be maintained but may be reduced.
64. Is it effective to take Tian Xian Liquid for cirrhosis?
By taking Tian Xian Liquid in conjunction with Tian Xian Capsule No. 6, the liver functions may be strengthened to prevent against liver cancer. When improvement occurs, please take Vital Essential to maintain the condition of liver.